OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern PDF Download: Good news for the aspirants who are surfing many sites for exact information about Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022. On this page, we have also presented the complete OSSSC Nursing Officer Topics 2022. Exam Pattern. So check the full article to get all the details of the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2022.
The higher officials of the Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission are planning to conduct a written examination for the Nursing Officer post. Contenders who want to score more marks in OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2022 must prepare each and every subject sub-topic. Candidates can save the sub-topics by downloading the OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 in pdf format through this page. And we also described Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2022 for a better understanding of the question paper pattern.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 – Overview
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 & Exam Pattern|
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Selection Process||Written Test, marks awarded for contractual Work Experience|
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus
From this article, candidates will get the complete information about Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022. And by knowing the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern 2022 and sub-topics of all subjects, you can score the highest marks in the written exam. So before making an exam preparation schedule for OSSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam 2022 have a look at the following sections. At the bottom of the page, a direct link to download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 in PDF format is mentioned.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
As mentioned earlier, the officials of Odisha SSSC will conduct the written test for all the candidates who applied for the Nursing Officer post. For this reason, we have detailed the entire question paper structure in this module. OSSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam 2022 will have 4 sections. All the contestants have to answer the questions in the OMR Sheets which consist of Multiple Choice Questions. So check the subjects and section weightage in the table and the duration of Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam 2022 is 2 hours. While shortlisting the qualified candidates in the written test, the marks awarded for contractual work experience will also be considered.
|Questions on subjects as per syllabus of GNM/ B.Sc Nursing course||60||60|
|Questions based on practical skill to assess the real practical skill of the candidates||25||25|
|Arithmetic (HSC Standard)||10||10|
|English (HSC Standard)||5||5|
|Total||100 Questions||100 Marks|
|Duration: 2 Hours|
Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus – Subject Wise
Here, we have listed the sub-topics to be asked in the OSSSC Nursing Officer Written Exam 2022. And these sub-topics play an important role to get a good score in OSSSC Nursing Officer Exam 2022. So download the Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus. 2022 PDF to save these sub-topics along with exam pattern. You can start with higher weightage topics first and later revise other subjects to score maximum marks in the written test.
OSSSC Nursing Officer GNM/ B.Sc Nursing Course Subjects Syllabus
Anatomy and Physiology
- Introduction to anatomical terms
- Organization of body cells, organs, tissues, etc.
- Cardio-vascular systems
- Skeletal systems
- Muscular systems
- Introduction and Scope of Microbiology
- Laboratory Techniques
- Infection and its transmission
- Psychology of Human Behaviour
- Concept, Scope, and Nature of Sociology
- The Community
- The Individual
- The Family
- The Society
Fundamentals of Nursing
- Introduction to Nursing
- Basic Nursing care and needs of a patient
- Assessment of patient
- Therapeutic nursing care
- Nursing care of patient/client
- Importance of First-Aid
- Community Emergencies
- First-Aid in emergency situations
- Concept of Health
- Physical Health
- Maintenance of Health
- Mental Health
Medical-Surgical Nursing I
- Nursing Assessment
- Altered Immune Response
- Clinical Pharmacology
- Patho Physiological Mechanism of Disease
- Review of infection, how it spreads, and its control
- Management of various infectious diseases
- Reparation, care, and administration of antisera and vaccines
- Isolation- review of epidemiology and control measures
Ear, Nose, and Throat
- Assessment of the functions of ear, nose, and throat.
- Management of disorders and diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Disorders and diseases of the ear, nose, and throat.
- Nursing Management of Patients with abnormal cell growth
- Detection and prevention
- Classification of cancer
Mental Health and Psychiatric Nursing
- History of Psychiatric
- Mental Disorders
- Community Health Nursing
- Mental Health Assessment
- Community Mental Health
- Psychiatric Nursing Management
- Introduction to computers and disk operating systems
- Introduction to word processing
- Introduction to database
- Graphics and use of Statistical packages
- Computer-aided teaching and testing
Midwifery and Gynaecological Nursing
- Reproductive System
- Complications of pregnancy and its management
- Nursing Management of pregnant women
- Nursing Management of women in Labour
Community Health Nursing – II
- Health System in India
- Vital health statistics
- Healthcare services in India
- Health planning in India
- Specialized Community health services
- The concept in child healthcare
- The Newborn
- The Healthy child
- Welfare of children
- Children with various disorders and diseases
Odisha SSSC Nursing Officer Arithmetic Syllabus
- Number System
- Fractions and Decimals
- Square roots
- Mixture and Alligation
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Permutation and Combination
- Profit, Loss, and Discount
- Ratio & Proportion
- Partnership Business
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
OSSSC Nursing Officer English Syllabus
- Comprehension passages
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active Voice and Passive Voice.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Improvement.
- One Word Substitutions.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Spotting Errors.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Joining Sentences.
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
|OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 – Important Link|
|To download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 PDF along with Exam Pattern||Click Here|
NOTE: The above-provided information regarding the OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 is for reference purposes only. So, you can check the official site of the Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission @ osssc.gov.in for more information.
Bookmark our website @norcet.in for more latest information. And all applicants can download the OSSSC Nursing Officer Syllabus 2022 in PDF format from the above – attached direct link.